- Xcel Infiniti 5/4mm Hooded Wetsuit 2016 (not 2015)
- Hooded X2 front entry system – easy entry, minimizes flushing, moves much better than a back zip
- TDC lining (Thermo Dry Celliant) – high-pile, warm, lightweight, quick-drying
- Quick-Dry Lining – hydrophobic, lightweight, recycled materials
- Fusion Seam Technology, and Pressure-Bonded Seam Tape – flexible seams fully blind-stitched, glued and seam-taped
- 100% UltraStretch Neoprene – very lightweight and flexible
- Wind-resistant chest, back, hood
- Duraflex knee pattern – flexible, durable, articulated behind knee area
- Engineered Fit – minimal seams, minimal water encroachment, articulated, ergonomic last
- Men’s Medium Tall (about 0.35 – 0.5 inches/1 – 1.26 cm longer than the medium, 5’11”-6’1″/165 – 180 lbs/39″ chest/32.5″ waist)
- Item is brand new with tags, factory fresh
- I surf almost daily & only wear Xcel due to its durability, warmth, lightweight comfort, and quick-drying properties.
- Xcel uses recycled materials (that reduce landfill donations), limestone-based materials (that reduce petroleum-based needs), and a production process with hydroelectric power and reclaimed energy.
- Unfortunately, I guess I grew a bit.
- If you tend to use your suit a few or more times weekly, and you move your body around A LOT when you are out, this suit will treat you well. If you have extremely rotund proportions, the X2 entry may be a bit hard to get used to but it works so well. If you mostly SUP, I don’t recommend this suit.
- Sorry I don’t have an owner’s photo yet. Please contact City Of Surf if you have further questions.