- From Salomon.com, this women’s trail runner features CLIMAShield waterproof membrane technology for optimum hiking and trail running performance.
- Quick-lace system actuates with a single pull
- Lace ends tuck away into convenient lace pocket
- Welded Sensi-fit uppers
- OrthoLite anti-microbial insoles
- Durable, synthetic, non-marking Conta-grip outsoles
- Women-specific cut
- Art. No. 369007
- Women’s US size 7, UK 5.5, EUR 38 2/3, Japan 24
Condition: LT – AVG
- Item was gently used walking six miles on trails, and two miles on a treadmill.
- The toe box areas show creases as shown in the photos.
- Very clean as shown in the photos.
- I don’t know of many cross / trail running shoes that are readily comfortable, and made of waterproof materials. That’s why I got these.
- I normally wear custom orthotics in my running and hiking shoes, but I am partial to Salomon’s insole/footbed system.
- I just bought these a year ago, but hurt my foot and couldn’t use them for a long time.
- I am selling my shoes because I hurt my toe, and some of my shoes no longer fit. Stay tuned for more of these later.
- I think Salomon offers replacement shoelaces if you ever wear these out.
- Please contact City Of Surf if you have further questions.